"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Monday, May 31, 2010

B-E-A-utiful Day

It has been a beautiful day, I should know for I am now a credible source, I could see for the first time today! I talked my way into some fabulous baseball seats after hundreds before me had been turned away with a sold out excuse. I had so much fun at the game, defiantly wasn't there to watch baseball, I mean who actually is, don't answer that probably lots of people. But seriously, all I'm saying is that if Gladiators still fought lions there would be no need for baseball.

New thought: I always thought you wanted to date someone that you liked yourself with, but now I'm realizing that's not true. You want to know and like yourself before you date someone at all. When we identify and create ourselves based on someone else, it is no wonder we are broken and lost when they are gone.

Also don't you hate when you are not sure if you made the right choice? I mean if you knew you made the right choose, or knew you did not, you could change it, but when you are not sure you have no idea how to proceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment