"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Such A Buzz Kill

Tonight I am disappointed with the world and I'm sorry. lol.

There are many times in my life when I ask myself "Why do I care so much!?" I really wish I didn't. I want to make the world a better place so bad but no one seems to think there are problems where I see them. I should seriously stop caring and join the freaking world. But I really can't stand watching people poison their body, their minds, and watching them poison this earth. It's so dumb, believe me I know, but I wish people would stop drinking pop, stop eating terribly, drinking alcohol, stop littering, stop watching so much T.V. just would care more about themselves and the world around them. I feel like if they don't care about their bodies or respect themselves then why should I..but I freaking do! Goodness I see Pot places popping up more often then Starbucks and it makes me so sad. A part of me wishes alcohol and drugs did not exist at all. I am fine with the drinking age and would be fine if it was even older. But another part of me thinks it's a free country and it only makes since for that stuff to be legal. It really is more true to the American ideals to be legal. I just feel like there is so much fun to be had without that stuff, and they are not solving in problems, if anything they create many more!

Anyway I guess I'm sad. I wish people were stronger, more creative on their own without drugs, and respected their bodies more. I want to be good and healthy so bad, why don't other people?

2 comments:

  1. A person can only live their own life and hope to be an example. Sometimes change is best made quietly in small incriminants through example and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete