"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mee Eyes!

Me on drugs after surgery...My awesome goggles...All my drugs!!

Not supposed to be on the computer yet, and there is a pretty little orange Valium waiting for me, so I'll make this quick. But basically PRK surgery was the weirdest thing ever! I'm so amazed at what they can do nowadays! It felt like I as in a kaleidoscope kinda with pretty lights. I was so drugged up it was hilarious! I was giggling like crazy the whole time and all the nurses were laughing at me. I've never slept so much as I have these last couple of days and I've had close to a hundred eye drops! lol. It's nuts and it's only just beggining. My recovery is fast and they say since I'm young I'm already more than half way done. Don't get me wrong, it's painful as heck. It feels like eyelashes or dried up contacts are in my eyes constantly, they itch and burn, and the drugs kinda make me nauseous and itchy everywhere....annoying, but it is really going well. I'm soo lucky to have such a good support system. There's no way I would be doing so well without them. I could never get these eyedrops in myself, which would be bad because the medicine in them was like 80 bucks and not even a drop can be wasted!....Crazy! Anyway I am doing good, my vision is already 20/25, when I can open my eyes, and I am just so thankful that I could afford this, and that everything went smoothly, that's the skinny and I hope it sufficed as I am on drugs now. lol




1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I hope it goes well! I've always considered getting surgery to fix my eyes.. Let us know how it goes. =] Good luck!

    ReplyDelete