"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You Are What You Eat



The other day someone told me that I was too young to worry about eating healthy. This made me so sad and a little angry at society! It is always important to eat healthy! From day one parents should be feeding their kids healthy food and teaching them healthy habits! It may even be more important to eat healthy when you are young and your body is developing. I think our society is dumb, and lazy when it comes to health. I feel like the choices people make affect them the rest of their life! I believe your diet, exercise and your attitude are the most important aspects in keeping your body healthy way into old age. My generation is domestically restarted! Their idea of homemade is adding an egg to a box mix, or opening a can. My generation goes back and forth from the freezer to the microwave and eats the majority of their meals out. Not even to mention how poorly and rarely they clean. This is sad and I don't like it! Real healthy homemade balanced meals are something we should all know how to make and eat regularly no matter what age. I don't care what people say, the stuff you put into your body will affect it no matter what age. Let's learn how to cook and eat healthy. I appreciate and admire those that do do this! I am looking to you as an example to be more healthy in my own life.

1 comment:

  1. That's ridiculous that someone said you're too young to be worried about eating healthy! I can't believe that.

    ReplyDelete