"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nobody Have any Fun for 6 More Days!




The pink trees have been absolutely gorgeous this spring. I am just in love with them. They are fading fast and it is starting to really feel like summer. I can't wait to break out my summer clothes, although sometimes I am colder in the summer. Note to stores: When you blast the air conditioning it is nice the first minute someone steps inside, but after that it is freezing! Lol.

Goodness gracious! Everyone is just having a blast outside, I have to close my blinds so they stop teasing me! Having fun and being carefree are one paper and two finals away, but for now I am forced to stare at this computer screen and find a tiny bit more motivation to pull 2 more pages of BS out of the air to make my paper a grand total of 12 pages. Ugh.

Lately I feel like a bit of a shape shifter. Whenever I hear someone else's major, I doubt my own, when I hear where they are going to school, I wonder if I would like it there. When I look at the way they dress, I wonder if I could pull it off, or if I even have a style of my own. I just want to be everything, and be me at the same time. I'm not sure who I am and I do not fit into a box. I don't have one style, one hobby, or one talent, and I wish I did. I don't know, but basically I am insecure and uncertain who I truly am. I wish I was just an athlete, a nerd, a geek, a rebel..you know the rest, why don't I fit into one of these labels? It would be so much easier to be me if I did! If I do not have something to compare myself to, how do I know if I'm being true to myself? So how do I find what I truly like and who I really am. Solitude? A journey? Confidence? Help! I want to be confident in my decisions and know they are right for me without always wondering if I should be acting like or choosing something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment