"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Monday, May 24, 2010

FroYo in Colo

Has had such a fun summer day! I really wish we could get paid for something other then work because life is so much more fun when my boy doesn't have to go.

I have to share this new amazing discovery with the world!!..or at least my few readers..it's a start. So there is this place in California called Golden Spoon, it's a little piece of heaven. I was sad because no place is obsessed with frozen yogurt as much as those crazy southern Californians, so when I found a place TEN times more AwESoMe right here in Colorado, I could hardly contain myself. It is called A Cherry On Top and it is in Cherry Creek mall...hmm, appropriate. If you are looking for a wonderful taste experience..and a stomach ache, then definitely go try it!!

I also have some other really fun places to tell you about, but one thing at a time is probably best.

Anyway now to go eat pizza, watch movies, and enjoy the hot tub. I love love love living with my boyfriend..It's so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I can say that I've had a great 2 days with you. Perfect way to kick off our summer! Keep writing love bug!

    ReplyDelete