"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Your Turn to DO the Dishes!


Good Mornin and helllloo wind! U want some attention today I see.
I don't talk about my relationship much, and sitting in my apartment today being as happy as could be I was reminded of how good I have it. So today I wanted take a quick moment and appreciate it.

First why I love living with my boyfriend.
1) We are not afraid to tell each other what to do or when to clean, like I would be with other people.
2) When there is an unequal division of something, or one of us is messy, it's not a big deal.
3) The Reason I love living with him the most is because he is my best friend! I always have someone to play with! Whether it be video games, bored games, talking, or just making a snack at three in the morning, I always have someone to do it with! We have so much fun together and I hope we never forget to do these silly things when we are older.

Living with someone is a crazy new experience, especially for me. It's when you really learn things. After living with my boyfriend before marriage (Something most of my family is against...still stuck in the past I guess..understandable lol) I think it is a very good idea! Either that or premarital counseling seems like a must. Anyway if we can live together, I think this is huge!

You never know if you will make it in a relationship, sometimes you swear you will or you won't, but you never truly know. But as far as mine goes I know it could be successful and here is why.

1) We know the inner workings of each other's souls. We know each other's pasts and secrets and we are still here.
2)We are good at communicating: As soon as there is a problem we talk about it and move on.
2)We have the same goals! That is so important for a relationship.
* We are both determined to finish college, and can help each other through it.
* We both want to travel and explore.
* We both want to own a nice, awesome house as soon as we can.
* We both want the same number of children and agree on how to raise them and what values we would like to give them.
3) But motly I know we could make it because we have a great respect for who the other person is. We respect each other's dreams, and interests (I know I tease you about yours)

My relationship is far from perfect, and I know we are still young, but if I let myself believe in soul mates, he's mine...and that makes me so lucky to have.

4 comments:

  1. Aw Carrie! That was such a cute blog! :) Kevin is a very lucky man to have you as his girl. And I really felt special to read this blog because I do not know to much about your relationship. I am glad living together is going so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said any of this better myself...oh wait maybe I could...I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one family member that approves of pre-marriage living together. It's a good test of the strength of a relationship and the true feelings of such.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Barbara! I really do agree! Did you and Ron?

    ReplyDelete