"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Oolong Teas and Shorts that can't Make it Past My Knees.

Went on a shopping spree yesterday for the first time in soo long! It is something I realized I would do much more often if my budget would allow it. Although every time I try on clothes I am reminded that my teenage body is no more. I realize size zero is a thing long of the past, and I find myself, more often than not, saying I need a bigger size and having the lady say "These were made small, but they will stretch, stick with the shorts that look like they were painted on." Maybe in different words. Although it's difficult, I realize it is part of life and I am normal..yeah. lol.

So anyway on my shopping spree I got some fun stuff! I got the coolest new toy...in my opinion, lol. I got this awesome tea maker where you let the tea brew in it, then you place it on top of a cup and it drains out..I'm not doing it justice, but it is sweeet! Anyway I also got some new Oolong teas to try and more healthy sugar...more slightly healthier sugar. I got some fun shorts that are made for sticks, and an adorable outfit that makes me look like I belong on a farm..I love it! I also got some rockin (who says that) yoga pants and some shape ups! (These items are to help me fit into my little tiny shorts which I mentioned previously.) And I got a cute little strapless dress which I worry about...Its just how do those stay up well on anyone? Constantly pulling them up is not attractive! Also If the strapless stress will fall down, then can't the strapless bra fall down with it. Anyway It probably will be worn with a regular bra, which defeats the purpose of it being strapless...whatever. So I had a successful shopping trip and now it is going to take me three shifts just to pay that off. lol.

I'll let you know how the shape ups go, but so far they are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment