"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh boy

Guys...we all know them, they are the ones with penis's. So anyway all my life I have gotten along better with guys, and the majority of my friends are guys. I get to listen to them reminisce about "green sweater girl" and "the one with the face" and die a little inside that even my guy friends, who I consider good guys, talk like this. I watch them play video games for hours, which includes watching them draft players...Boooring! I even kick their ass at basketball once in awhile. Lately I find I'm feeling less like one of the guys, and more like one of the guy's girlfriends. I guess it was going to happen eventually where I outgrew their twelve year old maturities and the sports talk. I mean I want to be one of those cool chicks who loves sports trivia and watching sports center, I do, but I just can't support that crap. Hi, I'm an athlete, I'm an asshole and complaining because I only make 30 million dollars a year, how am I ever going to buy forgivness from my wife for all the cheating I do. When education in our country is getting screwed up the a-hole and teachers are being layed off like crazy. So anyway I'm not really relating to my guy friends lately, I don't relate to most girls cuz I don't like to watch Glee, I can't stand Twilight, and I'm not dying for some jerk Marine to pop a ring on my finger. I also generally don't relate to most kids my age because I don't like to get wasted every weekend. I wish I had some cool girl friends who liked to shop and paint their nails, then go play football. haha, goodness what a ridiculous rant this is.

Oh and I think I found a study abroad program finally! It goes to four countries which would be pretty sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Tell me more about this study abroad program! Which countries does it go to?

    I'm sure you'll find your niche eventually. If not, its fun to be the odd ball too!

    ReplyDelete