"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Little Things

These pictures are from my lovely walk yesterday. I really wanted to show you my wonderful new friends Mr. and Mrs. Owl, but apparently my camera needs a really good zoom for that. They are so cool! Here you can kinda see one, but I'll return again with better equipment.


Here is the creeper view of me enjoying my peaceful walk.


lol, nice and short. A nice alternative to my all too often essay blogs. It must be the pictures that allowed me to write so little.

No comments:

Post a Comment