"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunshine and Distractions

Motivation where are you?
I checked all the t.v. channels, I checked the couch, I checked the fridge, I even checked the shower, I checked the bed and stayed there just in case you would show up, I checked my book, and my wii, I checked the internet and my facebook, I checked outside.. you are just not in any of these places!

Maybe tomorrow I'll try checking my desk, or my textbook, or even my notes...but I doubt I'll find you there either.

3 more weeks of school..I love it I do but the outdoors and fun is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment