"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

We can do better



Music while you read, lol

"The good and the bad, it's a good life all and all..but I'm still going to try with everything I am to make it better"

I've made mistakes, I've grown
I've failed and succeeded
I've been a brat, and I've been giving and selfless
I've let my emotions take me to dark places, I've let them take me to somewhere beautiful
I've created, I've destroyed
I've done the best I can, and I constantly want to do better.
I want to make people smile everyday, I want to save an animal's life, I want to teach a kid to read, I want to build a family a home, I want to give everything I am to making this world better.

We all make mistakes, we are all learning, but I often get the feeling other people don't care like I do when they mess up. I see people making the world worse, I see people that aren't willing to stand up for what is right, and I don't know what to do. It kills me. I want to make the world better, but I feel like everything is against me, I feel like even good people who don't care make it harder on people like me. Why can't we all leave things better then we found them, why can't we all want good and a better world? Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time and efforts here. I want to go somewhere where my efforts will actually affect someone's life. I found a really cool volunteer program and I'm very excited about it. You can go to another country for as long as you want and just help, it sounds wonderful and such a nice break from well...here. I need to make my life an instrument for good. I don't know what else I can do with myself here on earth. I don't want things, or money, or a big name, I just need to make things better. I wish I didn't feel so.. alone on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment