"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

fun FuN FUN!

What a fabulous couple of days I have just had! Yesterday was spent with the boy and it was so much fun! I started off the day making strawberry crepes, which were ahhmazing! Then we went shopping and re-organized the apartment, followed by some good old basketball, which I won, an important fact. lol Then we had a gorgeous drive up to Golden to have some pizza. While enjoying the beautiful view from the M, we saw three deers right next to us, so cool! We finished the night off with some new Jack Johnson and painting each other. Just a wonderful day!

Water World is soo much fun! That's where we spent the whole day and I am beat! It was a beautiful day and we had no lines! It was perfect. We saw the fatest squirrel ever! He made me laugh. He ate so much food and was not afraid of us at all.
Tomorrow is my anniversary with my boyfriend. Together 4 years. I feel extremely lucky and am so excited to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment