"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

hmm..

SO, I love the idea of blogging, but what to talk about? My ridiculously uneventful day, or my insanely uneventful life? lol. I can't wait until I can travel again because then maybe I'll have something to write about where I feel like I wouldn't be wasting people's days if they read it. Anyway I guess for now I'll write about books I'm reading and interesting topics in class. And I guess it really doesn't matter because I have no readers. haha. Anywho off to master expert on Rock Band! I'm so proud of myself! I never thought I'd be able to!
Love Care~

No comments:

Post a Comment