"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Old Friends

Ahh! I love old friends, they are so much fun! No matter if you talk to them once a day, once a week, or once a year, they will always hold a part of you that none of your new friends will ever know. It's amazing really how many people hold a part of us, and how we hold a part of other people. We all end up with so many people affecting our lives and shaping who we are, and we will never know how many lives we have affected. It makes me try to always be aware of what I am doing. Just giving a smile to a stranger can often brighten their day. I know there are people who have affected my life that do not know I exist. Like strangers who do random acts of kindness and restore my faith in humanity, or that girl in Biology class who was so cute she influenced the way I began to dress. Sometimes I think people are ridiculous and just evil. But not today. Today I realize none of us are all that different, and you will never know whose life you could be thrown into next.

I'm almost done with a book I started just today. Some short stories by Amy Bloom. I'll write about it when I am finished. lol.

Daily Concern: I am really conflicted about getting a tattoo, I've gone back and forth for 3 years. I should just make a decision and be happy with it! The young exciting side of me says go for it! The mature and future-aware side of me says, you change your mind everyday, what r u going to think when you are 80!?

Love ~Care~

No comments:

Post a Comment