"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New craft!

Dun dun na na na na na Blog time!!
So there is this store, it's my most favorite store in the world, Archivers, and there is a whole half of the store that I never really ventured into. But recently I have, and it opened up a whole new world for me! stamping, embossing....yup, Cardmaking! I absolutely love doing it, but there is a slight problem, the only two real occasions to make cards is Christmas and Thank you cards. Really who wouldn't think I was crazy if I sent out "Spring is here" cards, or "Hope you are having an excellent January" cards. So for now I will continue to practice making Christmas cards that I can't send out for another year. lol.


Going snowboarding tomorrow! Getting ready to be super sore for the rest of the weekend!

Concern of the day: Should we decide who gets to breed anymore? There should be like a mental and physical health test people should have to take before they are allowed to have children. But than again who gets to decide who is metally healthy? There is a fine line between crazy and genius!

Love ~care~

4 comments:

  1. Birthday Cards! I can keep you busy half the year with 6 of us! I'll be looking forward to mine (April 29th). :)

    Oh and no to your concern. Its obviously a basic human right. Yes stupid people breed. The only thing I would consdier is women who have like 12 kids and all have been taken away, tie her tubes! But still, maybe sadly, its still not right. I just read a book where he gets fairly into this at one part. And the best part, it was written in the 1920s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh ur right! I didn't even think about birthday cards! Darn now I have to go spend another fortune on birthday stamps. lol. And I know, it is wrong, and some great people have come from terrible parents. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy January cards would be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday cards were the first thing that came to my mind too! I've enjoyed making cards myself, although I've leaned toward making embroidery cards myself. I always love receiving mail thats not advertisements or bills so bring on the "Happy January" or "Spring is Here!" cards!

    ReplyDelete