"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just a rant about humanity

Small thing first: Today I found this pregnancy book in my grandma's basement from the 1950's. It was hilarious! Man I'm glad I didn't grow up when we were so clueless about medicine.


This blog is purely for me to bitch about my lack of respect for humanity..So I apologize. lol.

This earth is beautiful..Sunsets, rain, mountains, beaches, clouds, trees, seasons, Just everything surrounding us is amazing... SO why the hell are people so stupid! What is wrong with us!

Can anyone do this life right? I don't even have a clue what right is, but I sure as hell know what wrong is! At what age do we give up on our dreams, marry some loser because we think we should be married, have kids before we have the slightest idea of what parenting is, royally screw all our kids up, get divorced or wish we were by 40 or 50, then grow old in a house filled with crap until we lose all our dignity with diseases and problems that most of the time come from ways we acted when we were young. I have little hope, Show me one adult who isn't completely miserable who is over 50, and it will be the first one I've ever seen.

There is a small part of me that wants to make some of those mistakes people do when they are young. But most of me screams "You don't have to make those mistakes!" There have been tons and tons of people that have made these mistakes and we have seen them play out in their life. We see the same kids who drank every night of college turn into alcoholics who hate there lives, or have endless physical problems from it. We have seen those women who got married when they were too young, or too quickly, and end up old, lonely, and resentful.

And stuff! Let's all light a match! Stuff will only hurt you as a person, in your relationships, in the back of your head!

Last rant: Why do we all poison our bodies! We have these amazing perfect bodies, and when you really start studying them, you realize just how amazing every little function it does is! Then we fill them with junk! Pop, Alcohol, drugs, sugar! Soda Pop..seriously? I know it has been normalized by our society to drink it because they have crammed ads into our world for so long, but really? You are drinking dirty caffeinated sugar water. They make tons of this unhealthy crap and we pay 2 dollars a bottle to poison ourselves? Something is seriously wrong with how we treat ourselves.


So basically I am disappointed. I'm disappointed that I have no one to look up to, I'm disappointed that none of us respect ourselves, I'm disappointed that adults are all stupid hypocrites who never mature or grow up, I'm disappointed that no one thinks about the future when they drink, get married, or have children, I'm mostly disappointed that I have no idea how to do it right...

3 comments:

  1. next time Z is in town you, should come on a backpacking trip with us. It's nice to get away, be self-sufficient catch and gather your own food, and wake up happy everyday, then realize that other people may need all that crap but you don't. take advantage of Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Out beyond ideas
    of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
    there is a field,
    I'll meet you there."
    ~Rumi

    Just a little something to ponder on. I, myself, get got up in doing things "right." But then I remind myself of this little quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I would absolutely love to go backpacking! That sounds great! And I love that quote! Remind me and take me there. lol.

    ReplyDelete