"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Slow Down!

Wow! Life is so crazy right now! I have so much stuff going on! I'm going to Glenwood, then Greece, then school starts, then moving! It's great to have things to look forward to, but it is almost too hard to enjoy where you are at when you have so many exciting things in the future.

We found the coolest place to move and I am soo excited! It feels more like a house than an apartment and it feels so..surreal. I don't feel old enough to live like that. lol. I do absolutely love the apartment I'm in now though and I need to enjoy the time I have in it. I'm also kinda going to miss it but I just have to be so thankful that I had such an awesome first apartment then move on to bigger and better things. I will so miss the park and the Greenbelt though!

Anyway planning things is good and having things to look forward to makes life great and worth living. But I have to keep reminding myself to slow down and enjoy what is now. I'm so excited to be graduated, but I need to just enjoy every second of being in school. It's bad to always be somewhere else in your mind, or always wanting to be somewhere else. I need to enjoy every moment I'm in while I'm in it so I don't miss it. Basically I'm telling myself don't miss what's happening now because you're looking at whats next.

No comments:

Post a Comment