"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Lucidity

Having the most wonderful days! I absolutely love my family. I am spending more time with friends, and enjoying my summer!

When my Grandpa was asked (in a lucid moment) what his life philosophy was, he said "Do the best you can, then be satisfied with what you can do." I love this. If you do your absolute best, that's all that matters. I can do better, and I will.

Life is crazy, sometimes frustrating, and hard, but beautiful, and I am thankful for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment