"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Friday, August 27, 2010

In The Right Place

There are days when I forget who I am, there are days when I don't like how I'm acting, and there are days where I'm lost completely. But today I feel better about who I am than I have in a long time.

In this first week of school, after getting frustrated and being discouraged, I finally settled into the fact that I will be here for 15 weeks. School is not hard, but man is it a work load! I'm not saying I don't love it, cuz for some crazy reason I do, but I am excited to be done with this semester so I've completed more college than I have left. That will feel good. Overall I'm happy with my classes and constantly get little reminders that I am in the right place making my annoying doubts smaller and smaller. You probably all know I've driven myself have insane trying to decide where I should be. I found out I can only take 6 more classes for my major, and looking at my list of 13 I'd love to take, I realized I'm going to be ok if there's that many classes in my discipline I'm excited about. My major is called the crossroads major. This is because where all other majors pass though meaning, I live in it! Meaning and messages are everything! They create our world and wrap there arms around everything else making them possible. For me, someone who wants to do everything, and is a little bit of everything, this seems like my place. I just love language! I love learning how to improve my communication because it allows me to do everything I truly want to; understand others better, build tolerance, grow, help others understand me better, and have the tools to persuade and demand attention to change the world. Who knows what I will do with it, but really my life is not about a career, or what I'm going to do, it's about who I'm going to be, and this is the best major to improve myself in every day life.

Will write about all my good and interesting books soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment