"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Friday, February 26, 2010

We are inemees!

Life is so weird.

Watching my life put into boxes was so weird. As I started looking through those boxes, I unraveled my whole life.

Why had some of this stuff been so important to me? I went out of my way to put strange little trinkets in little tins and it cracked me up. Why, now, does this stuff mean so little to me, that I can pretty much trash it. All this stuff was and is the all inclusive me. Who was I, what was I thinking? It is even more weird when I remember exactly what I was thinking, and have no idea why I thought that. In our lifetime, we make, learn, create, and collect so much. All of which leads to who we are. But what happens when we get out of touch with who we used to be? To me, that's no good, yes, we often learn and grow and get better in a lot of ways, but sometimes we just knew what we were talking about in the beginning, and we shouldn't forget. Mostly I don't know if we are who we are, or if we create who we are, but you know when you are being true to yourself, and often we are not... We all should learn more about who we used to, and not hide that part of us, because that will help us know who we are now. Let's all laugh at us, and listen to our hearts.

~Carrie Marie~ I'm a dork, I'm too passionate about dumb things and always have been, I still love to color, I still keep stupids thing (lots less) because I know one day I will find it and laugh, I still have the same questions and frustrations that I always have, and always will, and I no longer spell enemies, inemees. haha.

Book #3 is coming along great, almost half way.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed what you wrote here. Its very well written and I am proud of you. And while you learned to spell enemies, I bet one day you will look back at your current stuff and wonder why you couldn't spell 'lose' lol

    ReplyDelete