"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My first blog!

Ahh! Life is so crazy right now! I am currently going to UCD and majoring in Communication, with a minor in Gender studies. I absoluelty love to learn and am quite enjoying some of the things I am studying right now. I was absolutely going crazy for the last, well I'd like to say few weeks but it's been much longer, about my life. I was having such a hard time picking a major, and just really picking a life! I want to be everything and experience everything and it was really stressing me out. But I have decided to take things one class at a time and see how that works out. I have recently gotten a job at a catering business with my mom and I am really looking forward to it! I get to work with the elite at beautiful parties! So I guess I'll keep you updated as I get more involved. I'm planning to move out very soon but for now I am enjoying the last few months of my home. I am also trying to let that go. I know it is silly to be so attached to a house, but I fear I will not have this at home feeling in a house for a very long time once I leave. Well for my first blog I guess I've gotten the basics and I will write more when I figure this whole site out! lol.

Love, Care

1 comment:

  1. How exciting your first blog! I'm glad to hear your enjoying your classes. FYI- You were the first official follower of my blog.

    ReplyDelete