"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"
--Dillion

About Me

My photo
I am a lot of things, sometimes it drives me insane,and I think too much, but at the end of the day I am happy with who I am. I spend most of my time trying to understand this life, creating the person I would like to be, and learning. I always appreciate the little things, and I try to be better than, and to make better, the bad things.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

In A Moment Everything Can Change

Life is so silly, right when I'm at my lowest self-esteem God decides to give me a little perspective. Well he doesn't so much give it to me as hit me over the head with it. It literally took a baseball smashing into my nose for me to get it. For me to understand how lucky and blessed I am and how much worse it could be...I look ridiculous right now by the way. This pain is a constant reminder how precious life is, how delicate we are. Life happens and in a moment everything can change and your life can be turned upside down. We should be thankful every moment, love fully, and try to never hold on to negative feelings, or leave a relationship poorly, or at least what we have control over. Sometimes we forget we are not invincible, but it wouldn't take much to wipe us right off this earth, and right out of so many people's lives. Be thankful for what you have, you could always have less, you could always go lower and God is not afraid to remind you of that. Well thanks God, I hear you loud and clear...but please please return me to my natural face.
Love, Carrie

1 comment:

  1. We missed you at book club. Hope your nose is healing quickly.

    ReplyDelete